Thursday, June 17, 2010

Portraits

Portraits are definitely not my strong point. I am an awkward person, especially when I am not sure what I am doing, which means that if I don't know what I'm doing, I for sure can't tell you what I want you to do for me. I think my images turned out ok in the end. Not my best assignment but not as bad as it could be.

We were supposed to have 2 images in natural light and 2 with artificial light. It was supposed to be 4 distinctly different images, but that didn't happen for me.


Natural Light #1 (Laura)



Natural Light #2 (Kathryn)


My camera broke (alright, I fell down some stairs again, and saved my ankle instead of the camera). BUT I have an awesome friend in Sierra, who lent me her camera AND cooked me dinner AND let me take pictures of her with it - it being the camera not the dinner. The two artificial light ones are supposed to be different artificial lighting techniques, but with a borrowed camera and an apathetic nature, you can't be picky.


Artificial Light #1 (Kyle)



Artificial Light #2 (Sierra)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! I am LOVing following your blog and watching you learn.

    ReplyDelete