Thursday, June 3, 2010

And Thus It Begins


So I guess I have a couple reasons to start this... First and foremost is my desire to have somewhere to post the photos I am taking in my photo class this summer. Second, and probably more important is to chronicle my semester in Spain.

So for the first assignment we were supposed to show and stop motion. I feel pretty good about how these turned out:

Showing Motion



Stopping Motion:

And lastly this drinking fountain got me extra credit. The class voted and chose it as the best of all the images we turned in for this assignment.


The second assignment was to show depth of field, I was ok with a shallow depth of field, but struggled with the large depth of field.

Shallow DoF:


And this last one I didn't turn in but now I wish I had. I was planning to use it for my final project but went a different direction...


And lastly was assignment 3: Showing the Elements/Principles of Design

Lines


Shape

Contrast


Repetition/Pattern


And lastly, (and my favorite): Texture



No comments:

Post a Comment