Sunday, September 21, 2014

Come Hell or High Water There WILL Be Aspens

So. I got sick. Then I lost the battery charger for my camera. Then I forgot my memory cards. Then after mom picked up my memory cards and Nick's camera for me to use I forgot to charge Nick's camera and it died halfway through the first day. Despite all this, I think I got some okay images... What do you think??

 Weston Pass







 
Mt. Elbert. I climbed that beast last month!



Really cool light over Mt. Sherman (far right)



Tennessee Pass/Camp Hale


Mount of the Holy Cross peeking out.





Battle Mountain and Gilman, CO (abandoned lead/zinc mining town)





Minturn, CO


Random graffiti in the train underpass


I very much trespassed for the previous two images...


Parting shot (Tennessee Pass/Camp Hale):


No comments:

Post a Comment