Friday, August 6, 2010

Moving Sucks... But New Houses Are Wonderful!

I started packing up to move (well seriously) somewhere around July 20th... packed up a moving truck (GIANT) and made it to Colorado on the 29th... Since then I have helped (albeit not as much as I should/could have) move mom and dad into their new "mansion" as the little cousins called it. It is not a mansion, but there sure is a TON of space to fill and they are doing their darndest to manage it. Mom already has the kitchen full, not really sure how it all fit into the rental kitchen, which was about half the size. 

Not a whole lot else to talk about, 'cept that it is GORGEOUS here and as soon as I take a picture that does it any kind of justice, I will post it. In the meantime here are a few I've taken in the last couple days:


Part of a mining car from the molybdenum mine in Climax (aka, the top of Freemont pass into Leadville):



Jade (aka schitzo, booga dog, or just the most neurotic dog you'll ever meet):



Random nature at the parent's new house:






No comments:

Post a Comment